- Trial Attorney, Applicant Attorney & SSDI Representative
- Joined the Law Office of Sylvia Lopez in 2012
- Has handled multi-million dollar cases and in 2014 was co-counsel in a 15.7 million dollar jury verdict for their client.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Arizona in 2009
- Graduated with a Juris Doctorate degree from the Loyola University Chicago in 2012
- A member of the Consumer Attorneys of California
- 2018 Co-Chair of the Kern County MultiCultural Bar Association
- Climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro the highest mountain in Africa to Uhuru Peak at 19,341 feet.
- Born and raised in Bakersfield, California, having grown-up in a Spanish and English speaking family